- The podiatrist.com website uses no cookies.
- We do not "harvest" email addresses from our website visitors, send unsolicited commercial email to them, or sell our website visitors' email addresses or personal information to anyone for any reason whatsoever. If you send identifying information to us by email, we use it only to provide you with our services and/or products, and to otherwise respond to your requests.
- Do not send private or medical information via our website. Our Request an Appointment form is intended solely as a convenient way for you to request an appointment from Larry D. Scortt, D.P.M., Inc. via email, and it is understood that we will contact you to set up your appointment. However, we claim no ability to control the transmission of personal information across the Internet via email.
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule. This website contains no forums, online chats or the like and is not intended for the collection of information from minors. If you are under the age of 18, please have your parent or guardian contact us on your behalf.
- Our web hosting company collects and stores only the following information about our website visitors: the numerical IP address or domain name from which they access the Internet; the date and time our site is accessed; the pages you visited and whether they successfully downloaded to your browser; and sometimes the Internet address of the website from which you may have accessed our website (such as AltaVista.com). We use this information only to understand how many visitors we get and how visitors use our website so that we can improve our website. We do not sell this information to anyone for any reason.
- Surfing our website will not impart other personally-identifying information to us, unless you choose to provide such information to us.
Effective as of: March 10, 2006.
If you have any privacy concerns, please contact us.